MECAL Wind Energy is looking for an enthusiastic Mechatronics Technician / Engineer to join an exciting project. The role offers the opportunity to work on various projects and will provide a dynamic and diverse work environment to further develop your professional career.
The role will present an exciting challenge for those looking to break into the latest developments in the wind industry while also adding to the development of solutions driving the energy transition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and test high-end mechatronics equipment
- Improve assembly procedures
- Work in close contact with the mechanical and electrical engineers to optimize the design for the following: reduce costs, ease of manufacturing, ease of assembly, ease of service, improved performance & improved reliability
- Develop new test procedures, write protocols, develop test stand material and improve where necessary
- Secondary vocational education (in Dutch MBO) or Higher professional education (in Dutch HBO) in mechanical engineering (or similar)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of SolidWorks
- Hands-on experience with the development mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Experience with prototype and small-series assembly
- Problem solver for both mechanical and electrical challenges
- Full-time available, living in the wider Enschede area (the Netherlands)
- Experience with working independently as well as being part of a team, is beneficial
- Knowledge of electrical engineering (basic)
- 25 holiday days with a 40 hour work week;
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions;
- Opportunities for personal development;
- Informal organization.