Software Engineer Mechatronics
MECAL Wind Energy is looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer Mechatronics to join an exciting
project. The role offers the opportunity to work on various projects and will provide a dynamic and
diverse work environment to further develop your professional career.
The role will present an exciting challenge for those looking to break into the latest developments in
the wind industry while also adding to the development of solutions driving the energy transition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, implementing, and testing of new software solutions that meet the customers’ specifications.
- Coordinating with team members and other parties to deliver reliable and functional products to the customers.
- Integrating new software solutions that will communicate with sensors, mechanical devices, and pre-existing software.
- Proposing necessary additional hardware (e.g. sensors) to implement new features.
- Validating the software design and providing the necessary Q&A documentation (SOP, Conformity to Standards) when required.
- Monitor system performance and repair potential bugs/glitches that may occur when implementing new features.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or higher in Mechatronics/Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with SCADA software, preferably LabVIEW & National Instrument products.
- Experience with integrating software solutions into hardware.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts such as multithreading and memory allocation.
- Experience with other programming languages such as Python, C, C++, etc. is a plus.
- Experience working independently or as part of a team is beneficial.
- Experience with electronics and optical components is a plus.
- 25 holiday days with a 40 hour work week;
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions;
- Opportunities for personal development;
- Informal organization.